- Part 1: SOLIDWORKS 2021 What's New - User Interface, Part & Sheetmetal modelling
- Part 2: 3DEXPERIENCE - Cloud-based Collaboration with Collaborative Business Innovator
- Part 3: SOLIDWORKS 2021 What's New - eDrawings, SOLIDWORKS PDM & Performance
- Part 4: Introduction to Design Automation with DriveWorks
- Part 1: SOLIDWORKS 2021 What's New - Assemblies & Performance, Routing
- Part 2: SOLIDWORKS 2021 What's New - Visualize, Composer
- Part 3: 3DEXPERIENCE - Cloud-based Design with 3D Sculptor, 3D Creator, 3D SheetMetal Creator
- Part 4: 3DEXPERIENCE - Cloud-based Data Management with Collaborative Industry Innovator
- Part 1: SOLIDWORKS 2021 What's New - Drawings & Performance
- Part 2: Introduction to 2D/3D Drafting with DraftSight
- Part 3: SOLIDWORKS 2021 What's New - Simulation, Flow Simulation
- Part 4: 3DEXPERIENCE - Advanced Simulation with SIMULIA
*Agenda content may be subject to change
Whats New SOLIDWORKS 2021 Expanded Capabilities and Performance
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to attend?
Nothing. Our virtual SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event is free for everyone to attend.
When will SOLIDWORKS 2021 be available?
SOLIDWORKS 2021 SP0.0 was released on 5th October and is available to download here.
What if I am unavailable on the day(s)?
Our Virtual Launch event will be recorded and will be available for you to attend afterwards.
What do I need to attend the event?
You need a device with an internet connection and speakers.