On 29th July 2015, Microsoft released its latest Operating System, Windows 10.
However it is always a good idea to check that your business critical software, such as SOLIDWORKS is compatible before you upgrade.
SOLIDWORKS have released the following information regarding compatibility with Windows 10.
Windows 10 SOLIDWORKS Supported Editions:
- Windows 10 Pro (64 bit only)
- Windows 10 Enterprise (64 bit only)
SOLIDWORKS Support Schedule (All Products)
- SOLIDWORKS 2015: SP5 (Previous SPs won’t be supported)
- SOLIDWORKS 2016: SP0
- Windows 10, 32 bit is not supported
- Windows 10 will not be supported for SolidWorks 2014 and prior releases
Upgrading an older version of SOLIDWORKS?
If you are currently using a version of SOLIDWORKS that will not be supported by Windows 10, and your not currently on active Subscription, you can renew your SOLIDWORKS Subscription to ensure your software is compatible. Find out more about SOLIDWORKS Subscription, or to get a quote please get in touch with us via 0121 544 1400.